CertaPro Painters is a leader in the residential and commercial painting industry. We are a national organization of professional painting contractors specializing in beautifying homes and buildings; interiors, exteriors, commercial, offices, and condominiums. Our success has been built on the foundation of delivering certainty to our customers – certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project and most importantly, we focus on our clients.
To seek new clients and maintain our existing ones by convincing them that we are the best solution for their commercial painting needs, and we are committed to deliver an extraordinary experience.
· Commercial Sales to Property Managers, Facility Managers and Industrial Customers by initiating, developing and growing commercial painting relationships.
· Cold calling and field networking to seek new business
· Development and maintenance of our current business accounts
· Participate in industry events and tradeshows
· Diligent Customer Follow-Up & Follow Through
· On-going commitment to sales goals
· Cradle-to-Grave’ Sales (3-9-month sales cycle)
· Ensure customers receive a detailed written proposal for all requests.
· Ensure that our customers’ needs, and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal.
· Develop a close working relationship with the Marketing Associate, the Production Associate, and the Job Site Supervisor to ensure all expectations set forth on the written proposal are met.
· Meet with customer, in person, whenever possible, with Commercial Estimator to perform estimates and gather information about their needs pertaining to the execution of the project.
· Win sales commitments with new customers in a competitive market
· Grow revenue from existing accounts and relationships
· Prepare Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting & Review with Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 2-year degree in related field required
· Driver’s License with clean driving record
· B2B, commercial sales experience (preferred)
· Track-Record as a Top Performer (preferred)
· History of accomplishments and promotions
· Working knowledge of interior and exterior paints coatings, carpentry, drywall, EIFS, DRYVIT and other construction (preferred)
· Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Goal oriented, organized and energetic
· Competitive based salary, commissions and bonus
· Excellent training and resources provided
Location: 724 East Industrial Park Drive 15, Manchester, NH 03109
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
ProSkills Staffing Services LLC