The Design Lead will be a key member of the ProSites Design team, working on new pre-designs, custom websites and development projects.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the design team including the custom design queue, new designs for both customer and development use, providing expertise and guidance on process improvements, performance, quality expectations, and updates, etc.
- Assigning work for incoming Cases and Projects from within Salesforce.
- Be an expert in the creation and maintenance of the responsive Pre-design websites.
- Constantly evolve the custom workflows, process and wireframe models for custom design.
- Liaison between the design team, sales and support teams, helping the other teams understand how to sell and communicate design concepts
- Be actively involved in design discussions and critiques to help improve product.
- Help with marketing projects and print collateral as needed.
- Lead in the production of Imagery for the Social Media Management Product offerings
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- A BA/BFA in design (or equivalent work experience training)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS) Applications and Microsoft Office
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Responsive web design experience.
- Familiarity with jQuery and JS.
- Experience working in the MS Windows environment
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is located in the winery country of Temecula. The office is only a walking distance from Old Town where you will find rustic architectural buildings, and a myriad of epicurean restaurants.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events