The Saleforce Administrator will architect, design, and implement high-quality Salesforce CRM applications and platform solutions.
- Lead internal Salesforce CRM implementation meetings and/or facilitated strategy sessions.
- Working with internal customers (Sales, Support, Accounting, and Executive Management) to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting on strategic and operational uses of the CRM platform.
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing individual budgets and scope of work for tools and contractors.
- Conducting functional and technical gap analysis.
- Developing robust architecture design and extensible functionality.
- Implementing changes in Salesforce CRM workflows, processes and User Interface based on business requirements that enhance the use of the tool and streamlines company processes.
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications.
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements without the development of custom code.
- Developing data conversion, lead deduplication and data management strategies.
- Creating a robust plan for implementing enhancements to the CRM system that will streamline processes.
- Training staff and management on CRM implementations and daily task changes.
- Pro-actively recommending and creating reports and/or dashboards that provide business level metrics to management regarding Salesforce and CRM workflows.
- Ability to understand client business needs – especially Sales and Support needs that relate to CRM usage and Salesforce.
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries.
- Excellent analysis and design skills to implement changes in the application.
- 3+ years architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with CRM Salesforce.
- 3+ years implementation experience in medium to large scale (100+ users) environment.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CRM/XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques including SOA, design patterns, etc.
- Experienced in creating application architecture and design leveraging UML.
- Relevant advanced degree is a plus.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events