Practice Mojo is looking for a technical, service-oriented Member Service Representative to assist our Member Services Department in delivering top-notch customer service to our 7,000+ and growing members subscribing to our website software, service & support. The representative exudes passion for delivering above average customer support, proactively addressing technical and service issues and delivering resolutions in a timely manner. He/she is responsible for providing service and technical support to members.
Join our team for the opportunity to maximize your skillset and get rewarded for great results! There’s also a lot of freedom to find out what you’re good at and opportunities to explore!
At our office, there’s never a dull moment. The people here are driven, collaborative, and dedicated to working hard while simultaneously having a good time. Whether its end-of-month lunches or fun, team-building events, there’s always something going on that brings our team together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the client’s trusted website consultant by recommending best-practices for their website through recommended aesthetics, ease of navigation, and overall architecture
- Assign, update and manage client requests through cases in our ticketing system
- Strive for and meet daily, monthly and annual personal and departmental quotas for performance
- Provide new clients training on accessing and editing their website
- Provide existing clients recommendations on overall site edits/improvements
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through phone, email and chat support
- Perform edits through our proprietary website editor (knowledge of Word, HTML, scripting, etc.): Add/change/remove text, images, links, implement third party codes and widgets, assist client with semi-custom design changes
- Contribute with feedback and ideas on how to improve department and/or member experience
- Interact with other departments in a professional and respectful manner
- Participate in on and off-site training
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a fast paced and customer focused environment, preferably in a technical call center environment
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com, or similar systems required
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Phoenix, AZ office (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan