The Sales Reprsentative is responsible for making a high volume of outbound prospecting calls and selling the ProSites Veterinary portfolio of website designs and internet marketing solutions. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales pipeline and closing sales with decision makers. This job will have two compensation components; $40K base plus a $40k variable that is uncapped.
• Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential Veterinarians (75 per day)
• Manage the entire sales cycle from first call to securing a deal
• Hunt new sales opportunities through networking, cold calling, trade shows, as well as
inbound referrals and turn them into long term partnerships
• Navigate through gate keepers to the decision maker(s) who have purchasing power
• Conduct in‐depth qualifying and discovery process of potential clients
• Provide product demonstrations to properly qualified prospects
• Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
• Identify products & solutions for prospects needs, quote prices, and prepare orders
• Close sales opportunities and exceed monthly sales objective
• Use Salesforce to qualify prospects and capture key data points
• Exceed monthly/annual individual sales quotas by selling new accounts
• Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed
• Other duties as assigned by management
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Proven track record of being a top producing sales consultant in SaaS model industries
• Possess a “Hunter” mentality with “high energy”
• Persistent and able to handle rejection
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
• Organizational and time-management skills.
• Prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota or Sales Goal.
• Thrives off individual and team successes
• Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to change
• Experience in a competitive fast‐paced sales environment
• Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
• High level of comfort with internet technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce)
• Minimum of 3‐5 years of technology‐based sales experience
• BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong background/work experience
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
• Prolonged periods of seating
• May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
• Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
• Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
• Excellent compensation and benefits package
• Generous vacation and paid holidays
• Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
• 401(k) plan
• Casual dress and frequent team building events
ProSites is a part of Rockbridge Growth Equity
Founded in 2007, Rockbridge Growth Equity, LLC is a Detroit, Michigan-based private equity firm that invests in financial and business services, consumer-direct marketing, and sports, media & entertainment industries. Rockbridge owns equity stakes in White Glove, Connect America, RapidFinance, Gas Station TV, Kings III of America, and Robb Report, and is affiliated with other leading businesses in its target sectors including Quicken Loans, the 2016 NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers, Amrock and StockX.