ProSidian est une gestion et des operations Services Consulting Compagnie mettant l'accent sur la fourniture de valeur aux clients grace a des solutions sur mesure basees sur les pratiques de l'industrie. ProSidian services axes sur le large spectre de la gestion des risques, conformite, Business Process, IT efficacite, energie & developpement durable et gestion des talents. Nous aidons les clients avant-gardiste a resoudre les problemes et ameliorer les operations.
Lance par l'ancien grand 4 conseillers en gestion ; nos equipes multidisciplinaires reunissent les talents de pres de 190 professionnels au niveau national pour remplir une grande variete de missions pour des entreprises privees, Fortune 1000 entreprises et organismes gouvernementaux de toutes tailles. Nos Services sont deployes dans l'entreprise, pilotes de cible de resultat economique (croissance, marge et efficacite) et correspondent a l'intersection des actifs, des processus, des politiques et des personnes, creation de valeur.
ProSidian clients representent un large eventail d'industries d'inclure mais ne se limitent pas a l'energie, fabrication, produit chimique, Retail, Healthcare, telecommunications, hospitalite, Pharmaceuticals, bancaire & Services financiers, transport, federale et organismes de gouvernement d'Etat. En savoir plus sur ProSidian Consulting a www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian seeks an Purchasing Assistant I Professional (Fed Grade Level: GS-7) to be located in Kansas City, MO and work as part of a team that deliver the variety of administrative and professional support classifications at various locations in the Heartland Region. The Heartland Region consists of four states; Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. The services to be provided by this contract shall be accomplished at various locations throughout the Heartland Region, with the majority of contract performance at Two Pershing Square 2300 Main Street Kansas City, Missouri, 64108. The services to be provided by this contract shall be accomplished at various locations throughout the Heartland Region. Performance under this contract may also include placement of ProSidians in GSA's Field Office locations, inclusive of, but not limited to Kansas City North Field Office 601 E. 12th Street Kansas City, Missouri, 64106.
In order to have an effective program all team members must ensure a successful business relationship between The Fed. Govt. Client and ProSidian. All parties involved in the service delivery process must work as a team and foster open and honest communication at all times. Working side-by-side with other federal employees and contract workers, your role will be non-inherently governmental in nature.
The selected Purchasing Assistant I Professional (Fed Grade Level: GS-7) shall be paid a Base $/Hr. as a Contract W-2 Employee as well as an allocation of an additional state specific $/Hr. to cover health and welfare expenses under The U.S. Department of Labor McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage and Hour Determination (WHD). This role will be structured based on the Wage Determination 2015-5105 Revision 5 Kansas City, MO.
In general, ProSidian employees are expected to work the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., which includes a 30-minute lunch. These hours may be flexible with coordination of the Government Client Point of Contact. Government Client's core hours are 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m., meaning during these hours employees fulfilling roles and responsibilities required of Purchasing Assistant I Professional (Fed Grade Level: GS-7) must be in attendance.
Close coordination and active cooperation on a continuous basis between The ProSidian Engagement Team and those representing the client are necessary to ensure healthy working environment. Days of operation are Monday through Friday. Work schedule shall follow standard State and Federal holiday schedules. Some positions under this contract may be eligible for telework. However, when the Purchasing Assistant I Professional (Fed Grade Level: GS-7) employee is teleworking, they shall be fully accessible as if they are working in an office setting.
Purchasing Assistant I Professional (Fed Grade Level: GS-7) - Kansas City, MO Duties
- This position involves assisting in clerical and technical work that supports the procurement of supplies, services, and/or construction.
- The Purchasing Assistant will work closely with Contract Specialists, Contracting Officers, and Government Purchase Cardholders to assist in the preparation, control and review of contract documents and reports, verification or abstraction of information contained in Contractor bids/proposals; contacting vendors to get status of orders and expedite delivery; maintaining various procurement files; entering and reconciling purchase requests or procurement obligations within agency procurement and financial systems; resolving a variety of shipment, payment, or other discrepancies; or performance of other similar work in support of procurement programs and operations.
- This employee will spend a large portion of their work inputting and reconciling data within the contract writing, procurement, and financial systems used within PBS. The employee needs to be able to proficiently multitask and work in a repetitive environment.
- Individual must have a practical knowledge of procurement procedures, operations, regulations and programs and must be proficient with MS Office and Google programs. The employee shall also be detail oriented.
- Experience: At least one (1) year of equivalent experience with a Government procurement agency or a Government procurement Contract is preferred.
- Comparable Federal Grade Level: GS-7
- Teamwork - ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership - ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen - understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication - ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation - persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility - ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment - exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization - ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
------------ ------------ ------------