ProSidian is looking for "Great People Who Lead" at all levels in the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment? ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a reputation for its strong national practice spanning six solution areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in maximizing company return on investment capital through design and execution of operations core to delivering value to customers. Visit www.ProSidian.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/prosidian for more information.
ProSidian Seeks a Procurement System Operational/Administrative Business Support Specialist located in The Hanford Tri-Cities Area (Kennewick | Pasco | Richland) to support an engagement for the US Dept. of Energy (DOE) Hanford in Eastern Washington (Tri-Cities - Kennewick | Pasco | Richland) Area.
The ProSidian Engagement Team Members work to provide General Support Services Contractor (GSSC) assistance to support DOE Hanford [which consists of Richland Operations Office (RL), and Office of River Protection (ORP)] in support of the Govt's operations, personnel management, and general administration of regional operations at the Hanford Site in Richland, Washington.
ProSidian Consulting's work includes supporting DOE requirements for consulting support, acquisition support, program/project management support, operational/administrative business support, and environmental consulting support. It is also ProSidian's duty to protect all classified information, special nuclear material, and other DOE property and work in accordance with DOE security regulations and requirements to maintain responsibility for protecting all classified information and all classified matter (including documents, material and special nuclear material) which are in every Engagement Team Member's possession and in connection with the performance of work under this contract against sabotage, espionage, loss or theft.
AMB PRO Op & Admin Business Support Candidates shall work to support requirements as a Procurement System Operational/Administrative Business Support Specialist and provide a broad spectrum of support to the Procurement Division of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Richland Operations Office (RL), Assistant Manager for Business and Financial Operations (AMB) General Support Services Group.
- Serve as the Richland Operations Office "Super User"/Local System Administrator for the Strategic Integrated Procurement Enterprise System (STRIPES) and attend STRIPES trainings.
- Provide system support to staff for the Federal Procurement Data System Next Generation (FPDS-NG), Strategic Integrated Procurement Enterprise System (STRIPES), and Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) systems.
- Provide assistance/training to STRIPES users in creation/completion of STRIPES Procurement actions.
- Resolve system interface and data collection issues between the Procurements Systems (STRIPES, FPDS-NG, Standardized Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), etc.).
- Provide support to the Balance Scorecard Critical Few Review/Report.
- Prepare for review and subsequent submission to Headquarters (HQs), quarterly data quality reports from the Procurements Systems (STRIPES, FPDS-NG, CPARS, etc.).
- Prepare reports for RL organizations on contract status (funding, fee, options, CPARS, etc.).
- Prepare and provide ad hoc reports to staff from the Procurements Systems (STRIPES, FPDS-NG, CPARS, etc.).
- Ad hoc reports/data queries to support data calls from DOE-HQ or other DOE-RL customers.
- Provide system support on a daily basis and conduct continuous data quality checks to ensure users are inputting required data accurately.
- Support requests for information from off-site data calls and information requests (HQ, Government Accountability Office, Inspector General, etc.).
- Prepare contract closeout files.
- Assist with preliminary review of invoices and purchase card statements.
- Scan contract records from paper and electronic format and enter into the STRIPES contract file.
- Assist with market research.
- Perform requisition assignments to Contract Specialists or Contracting Officers.
- Assist with general contract administration support.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of contractor and federal personnel, locally and at the HQ's level.
- Keep procurement management advised of work progress, new issues, concerns, and other areas of significance relating to the Procurement systems.
The Procurement System Operational/Administrative Business Support Specialist shall have consecutive employment in a position with comparable responsibilities within the past five (5) years, Must be able to use a computer to communicate via email; and proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/Power point) and related tools and technology required for the position.
- 2 years' relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications, to include Microsoft Office, internet search engines.
- Department of Energy data systems experience, preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required
LOCATION: Work shall be conducted at the Department of Energy - Richland Operations Office, The Hanford Site, and Richland, WA.
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the "I Hire Military" Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREERS SITE LOCATED ON http://www.prosidian.com/ - ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. OR SEND YOUR RESUME'S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS RATES, VIA CAREERS @ PROSIDIAN.COM. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.