ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals nationally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Seeks a FSM (Financial Service Management) Budget And Financial Analyst II to support an engagement for an American scientific agency within the United States Department of Commerce that focuses on the conditions of the oceans, major waterways, and the atmosphere. Dedicated to the understanding and stewardship of the environment, the Agency's mission is to understand and predict changes in climate, weather, oceans, and coasts, to share that knowledge and information with others, and to conserve and manage coastal and marine ecosystems and resources.
The ProSidian Engagement Team Members work to provide multi-functional Enterprise Services Staff Support Services with functional areas to support Department Offices in information technology, financial management, human resources, program management and administrative support. The staff augmentation is required to support a myriad of standard services required across the Department that include skill sets in information technology, financial management, human resources, program management, economic analysis, executive support and administrative support.
FSM Budget And Financial Analyst II Candidates shall work to support requirements for Program Support and The Budget And Financial Analyst II Supports budget formulation and budget execution activities. Prepares regular and special budget reports and analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls. Determines the feasibility of automating government financial business practices. Assist in defining and executing governmental financial business practices and incorporate the defined processes into an automated solution Must be able to communicate with both IT- and financial-oriented individuals to document the flow, recommend opportunities, influence recommendations, and serve as the liaison between the financial specialist and automation specialist that do not have both disciplines. Applies sound accounting and data processing principles while developing automated processes to fit an existing financial application. BS/BA degree in business, management or related field (or equivalent) plus approximately 4 years of related experience.
- Have a strong understanding of federal government business operations and work process.
- Support project teams and program managers and provide daily execution assigned work functions.
- Provide management support to collect, evaluate and test financial data for a number of recurring departmental processes and reviews. Must summarize issues and findings in a clear and logical manner.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation reviews of external interfaces with various field offices in order to identify and correct data gaps, financial discrepancies and errors.
- Work with a variety of IT systems to provide multi-functional Enterprise Services Staff Support Services on behalf of Enterprise Services
- Provide acquisition support for all bureaus with functional areas include skill sets in information technology, financial management, human resources, program management, economic analysis, executive support and administrative support.
- Have advanced experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have strong presentation skills and be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing to support a myriad of standard services required across the Department
The FSM Budget And Financial Analyst II shall have consecutive employment in a position with comparable responsibilities within the past five (5) years, Must be able to use a computer to communicate via email; and proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/Power point) and related tools and technology required for the position. Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria. The candidate shall ensure that duties are performed in a competent and professional manner that meets milestones/delivery schedules as outlined.
A master's degree in accounting or finance is required with at least three years work experience in accounting, budget execution, IT, financial system requirements and analysis, financial planning and reporting, auditing, and internal financial controls. Experience with the Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) is preferred. CPA is a plus
TRAVEL: Travel as coordinated with the technical point of contact and approved in writing by the Contracting Officer in advance, is allowed, in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations. LOCATION: Work shall be conducted at the CONUS/OCONUS - Boulder, CO
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Adobe)
- All ProSidian staff must be determined eligible for a "Facility Access Authorization" (also referred to as an "Employment Authorization") by the USG's designated Security Office.
* Teamwork - ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
* Leadership - ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
* Business Acumen - understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
* Communication - ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
* Motivation - persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
* Agility - ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
* Judgment - exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
* Organization - ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
------------ ------------ ------------
* Business Tools - understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
* Business Tools - understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Wo