ProSidian is looking for "Great People Who Lead" at all levels in the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment? ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a reputation for its strong national practice spanning six solution areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in maximizing company return on investment capital through design and execution of operations core to delivering value to customers. Visit www.ProSidian.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/prosidian for more information.
ProSidian Consulting looking for an Army Audit Readiness Program (AARP) Logistics Army Audit Readiness Program (AARP) Logistics Alternate Program Manager (APM) (Contingent) to participate in an Engagement for logistics program support for FORSCOM G-4 Army Audit Readiness Review and Compliance program for the FORSCOM Head Quarters (HQ), G-4, Supply, Maintenance and Contracting Division (SMC), at Fort Bragg, NC. The successful candidate will work as a team to provide support that will establish a sound basis for current requirements and future concepts for conducting Army logistics within an ever-changing security environment.
This includes the ability to abide by all applicable regulations, publications, manuals, and local policies and procedures and utilize the common office automation software for the creation and submissions of reports, presentations after action reviews, white papers, informational and decision briefs etc. to provide Logistics Supply, Maintenance and Contract Closeout Audit Readiness Compliance Support and Program Execution support for the U. S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) G-4 Logistics Programs that have direct equity subject to the Federal Entity's (Army) Audit Readiness Program (AARP) priorities.
The AARP consists of three major priority areas which include:
- Statement of Budgetary Resources (G-4 equity: Contract Management),
- Existence and Completeness (G-4 equity: Campaign on Property Accountability),
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems (G-4 equity: the Global Combat Support System - Army (GCSS-A) program).
Place of Performance: The work to be performed under this contract will be accomplished at FORSCOM Head Quarters (HQ), G-4, Supply, Maintenance and Contracting Division (SMC), Fort Bragg, NC.
Scope: The Logistics Audit Readiness Review And Compliance Program is a FORSCOM G-4 initiative to establish the organizations audit readiness. Objectives include the following:
- Provide oversight and track program execution activities across FORSCOM subordinate units (CORPS and direct reporting units) for the: (GCSS-A), the Campaign on Property Accountability (Campaign On Property Accountability [COPA]) and the Contract Closeout Administrative Support Team.
- Ensure logistics internal controls, processes, procedures, activities, execution and documentation are in compliance with the Army Audit Readiness program's mandate regarding mission critical assets.
- Monitor compliance, provide coordination for follow-on testing and evaluations and reviews, review after action reports, provide liaison support to the Army Audit Readiness teams during field and centralized testing, support implementation of corrective actions.
The specific areas of consideration will include the following FORSCOM initiatives/programs: The fielding and implementation of the GCSS-A, Campaign On Property Accountability (COPA) Program, and the Contract Closeout Administrative Support Team. The contracted support will include the actions required to execute the above listed FORSCOM G-4 programs and will also include those actions to ensure that the programs are in compliance with the Army Audit Readiness program's mandate regarding mission critical assets.
This is a non-personal services contract to provide program execution support for FORSCOM G-4 Logistics Programs that have direct equity subject to the Army Audit Readiness Program (AARP) priorities. Provide logistics program support for FORSCOM G-4 Army Audit Readiness Review and Compliance program including Program Execution Support For FORSCOM G-4 Army Audit Readiness Program (AARP) Logistics Programs Priorities.
The ProSidian Contractor shall support FORSCOM (HQ FORSCOM G-4, CORPS) and Direct Reporting Unit (DRU) level logistics audit readiness compliance and execution of the GCSS-A fielding, training and life cycles support program. The Campaign On Property Accountability (COPA) program and contract closeout administrative support efforts to ensure that the logistics internal controls, processes, procedures, activities, execution and documentation are in compliance with the Army Audit Readiness program's mandate regarding mission critical assets.
The ProSidian Contractor shall monitor compliance with the army audit readiness activities, provide coordination and support for follow-on audit readiness activities, provide liaison support to the Army audit readiness teams during field level and centralized testing and support follow-on corrective actions and follow up reviews. Program Manager (PM) work with an Alternate Program Manager (APM) to be responsible for the performance of the work under this contract.
THE ALTERNATE PROGRAM MANAGER (APM) SHALL MEET OR EXCEED THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior customer-facing, federal government advisory experience at the agency level
- The ideal candidate: Must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of five years project management and supervisory experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in Business Management/Finance/Accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Army's financial and budgetary processes and procedures to include the automated financial records systems and programs and contract closeout processes.
- Strong knowledge of The ProSidian Contractor operations.
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the "I Hire Military" Initiative of The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
Furthermore, we believe in "HONOR ABOVE ALL" - be successful while doing things with the right way. The pride comes out of the challenge; the reward is excellence in the work.
FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREER SITE LOCATED ON http://www.ProSidian.com/ - ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. OR SEND YOUR RESUME'S, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS RATES, VIA CAREERS @ PROSIDIAN.COM. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your nam