COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT and GENERAL CONTRACTING EXPERIENCE ONLY! Rohnert Park, CA
Our company is looking for a top-performing and experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager. This position will manage the construction project while ensuring it is in accordance with design, budget, quality, schedule, and compliance regulations. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of commercial construction management experience with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Construction Management.
We are a general contractor based in the Western United States with an emphasis on, but not limited to, commercial construction projects. Target markets for our construction company are; Hospitality, Multi-Family, Assisted Living Complexes, and other modular commercial projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees takes ownership, and manages all aspects of the project from preconstruction to completion.
- Manages bid phases of the project as required by the owner.
- Manages & reviews the project in-depth to maintain job costs, budgets, profitability, deliverable's and cost estimates are within the scope of work.
- Creates, manages, and maintains project schedules and subcontractor workmanship to ensure the timely quality of work is performed and contractual conditions are met.
- Oversees and manages the RFI process in Procore and provides back-up documentation for clarification.
- Manages and reviews invoices for accuracy to correspond with cost to complete forecast.
- Manages and ensures Change Orders are priced according to negotiations.
- Manages and leads required project meetings to include documentation and tracking of relevant information and statuses.
- Manage and enforce safety standards and regulations to mitigate, prevent, and resolve risks and emergencies within all scopes of the project(s).
- Manages and trains personnel as needed to ensure complete understanding and expectation of the scope of work is performed.
- Must maintain and optimize the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and relationships, to protect the reputation of the company with the owner, subcontractors, vendor, and subordinates, as this position is the PRIMARY contact and liaison for the owner and principle partner entities.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management.
- 4-6 Years Commercial Construction Management and/or Project Management.
- Advanced experience and thorough comprehension with working knowledge of construction contracts, design plans and estimates.
- Advanced experience and working knowledge of building products, construction details, safety rules and regulations, and quality control to ensure compliance with construction/project requirements.
- Experience and working knowledge with scheduling software is a plus. (CPM)
- OSHA 10/30 Certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and business management skills are required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Suite, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Procore or project management software.
- Ability to negotiate contracts, invoices, change orders and submit properly and in a timely manner on a monthly basis.
- Ability to obtain necessary permits and licenses.
- Ability to review accurate take-offs and estimate from conceptual and schematic drawings.
- Ability to review and understand construction specifications and complete scope of work.
- Ability to manage time, organize and utilize all available resources to meet strict deadlines and achieve expected goals.
- Extensive conflict, crisis management, negotiating, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent research skills are necessary.
- Must be a team leader and demonstrate professional management skills at all times.
- Must be detailed oriented, self-starter and have ability to function in high-stress situations.
- Must be able to assist in moving, lifting, carrying, storing or transporting materials and equipment (must be able to lift 50 lbs or more).
- Must be able to inspect all areas of the project/job site in all types of weather; which may include stooping, bending, climbing, pushing, crawling or stretching.
- Must be flexible with travel requirements (determined per position and location of project)
- Must be available to address delays, emergencies, bad weather and other issues at the job site.
- Paid vacation time and holiday pay
- Corporate Company Credit Card
- Cellular phone reimbursement (if applicable)
- Company Vehicle Use (if applicable)
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Commercial Modular Construction has become an attractive solution to the significant challenges in today’s building industry. With rapidly escalating construction costs and project durations, modular technology is mitigating these issues through offsite fabrication. As an exclusively modular builder, ProSet Construction is unique in the commercial construction marketplace. Our ability to perform in markets throughout the western United States as well as our extensive experience in commercial modular construction further establishes us as an industry leader.
ProSet Construction Inc
Why Work Here?ProSet Construction, Inc., is an EXCLUSIVELY MODULAR, full service, commercial General Contractor, specializing in hospitality and multi-family projects throughout the western United States. Commercial Modular Construction has become an attractive solution to the significant challenges in today’s building industry. With rapidly escalating construction costs and project durations, modular technology is mitigating these issues through offsite fabrication. As an exclusively modular builder, ProSet Construction is unique in the commercial construction marketplace. Our ability to perform in markets throughout the western United States as well as our extensive experience in commercial modular construction further establishes us as an industry leader.
ProSet Construction, Inc., is an EXCLUSIVELY MODULAR, full service, commercial General Contractor.