Inside Sales Manager
ProService Hawaii Hawaii County, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of the Inside Sales Manager is to drive business success by building and coaching a high performing inside sales team. This role will be directly responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in addition to the selection, training, evaluation, and development of sales professionals.
How Sales at ProService Hawaii is Different
- Uncapped earning potential. Our sales individuals are able to earn 100% above base comp in commission based earnings in their first year when achieving quota. Our compensation plan includes a ramped quota for new BDM's during training, in addition to a commission structure that accelerates as you exceed annual quotas. Did we mention that there are individual spiffs/bonus plans for milestone achievements?
- Purpose. In today's ever changing world, our bundled solution matters, and has never been more relevant for Hawaii's small businesses. With industry leading conversion ratios, you have the opportunity to make a difference in Hawaii's businesses by tapping into new markets and industries.
- Support. We love to see our BDM's succeed. Starting with onboarding, you'll be a part of a 12 week training program to introduce you to our product and sales systems plus direct access to a dedicated sales coach. At ProService, we believe that sales is a team sport from the top of the funnel, all the way through to closing. You'll be supported by our marketing team with lead generation that brings qualified leads into your pipeline and a company culture that prides itself in new business referrals from existing employees and customers. We have our own Sales Operations team to provide you with the administrative support you need to focus on building relationships and driving your pipelines. Last but not least, you have access to a PROhana of subject matter experts that are willing to support you and our company's growth.
- Sales Team Development. Participates in hiring of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) by actively interviewing and round-tabling with other interviewers to select the highest quality candidates. Trains and enables both existing and new ISRs. Lead training component of weekly and other sales team meetings. Develop quantitative and qualitative reporting to identify strengths and weaknesses of every ISR.
- Business Development. Partners with prospects to understand business needs and Effectively communicates value proposition through proposals and presentations. Meets or exceeds annual sales targets.
- Sales Strategy. Understands category-specific landscape and trends. Assists with development and execution of strategic plans to achieve sales targets that expand our customer base and market presence. Presents sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to management teams. Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
What We're Looking For
- Proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Sales
- Masters Degree in Business Management or related field
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k Company Match
- Generous paid time off including 7 observed holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer time.
- Company contribution towards individual healthcare plans (medical, drug, vision, and dental)
- Flexible Spending, Life, and Accident insurance programs
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law. ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com or you may call us at 808-394-8878.
AddressHawaii County, HI
BusinessView all jobs at ProService Hawaii