At ProService Hawaii, we empower local businesses to succeed by offering a wide range of solutions to help employers hire, retain and manage their employees. As Hawaii's leader in HR outsourcing and administration for over 25 years, our clients get access to a full service solution for their HR needs, at an affordable cost.
As a Client Success Partner, your role will be to ensure that our clients are satisfied and engaged to the highest standards. You'll be joining a high performing service organization that our clients have grown to rely on. You'll build strong relationships with a wide variety of business owners across different industries running from owners (C-suite), to HR and accounting/finance professionals. By using a consultative approach, you'll proactively connect winning solutions that affirms the value of our partnership.. We're looking for a cross-functional leader who can work within a team based environment, that can champion the internal delivery of our solutions and close the loop to confirm client satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Support and manage a book of clients that are serviced by a small cross functional service team, serving as the primary customer advocate throughout the lifecycle of our partnership. Know and build relationships with your client through frequent and regular engagements. Anticipate client needs by demonstrating empathy to find solutions to their business and service needs.
- Measure and maintain industry leading net promoter scores, consistently and proactively seeking client feedback. Drive and build client advocacy by demonstrating subject matter expertise that cultivates new business referrals. Partners with retention resources to assist with "at-risk" clients to resolve issues. Act as a primary feedback vehicle by sharing insights and constructive feedback of what outcomes are desired by our clients.
- Monitor product and service utilization rates, proactively listening to identify potential solutions to meet the unique business needs of each client.
- Exercise strong working and system knowledge of payroll, HR and benefits. Utilize a combination of industry/product knowledge, client advocacy, and account administration to maximize the value of our service and product offering.
What You'll Bring
- Passion for Client Service. Exceed client expectations that provide satisfaction and results. Regarded as a trusted advisor and advocate.
- Conceptual Ability. Work well not just with concrete, tangible issues, but also with abstract, conceptual matters.
- Judgment and Decision Making. Able to demonstrate consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision-making. Generate sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems.
- Professional demeanor. Create favorable first impressions. Able to establish trust and credibility, both internally and externally with a strong code of ethics and values.
- Verbal & written communication skills. Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills to connect with individuals at all decision making levels. (C-suite, small business owners, etc.) Effective negotiation skills to achieve favorable outcomes in win/win situations.
- Analysis Skills.. Able to identify significant problems and opportunities, by analyzing them in depth. Able to determine root causes by being naturally curious.
- Team Player Mentality. Willingness to collaborate and contribute to our norm of "winning as a team".
- Bias for Action. Reputation for not giving up. Seize opportunities to go beyond the "call of duty" by passionately finding ways to surmount barriers and "make it happen".
- Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years of B2B sales or account management experience is required.
- Prior PEO industry or working HR knowledge is a plus.
- Reliable transportation for travel throughout Oahu and available for occasional-inter island travel.
Why Join our PROhana?
Becoming an employee of ProService is becoming part of our #PROhana. All of our employees are eligible to participate in our benefits package which includes highlights like paid paternity leave, generous paid time off, student loan repayment assistance, and affordable healthcare coverage, just to name a few. We invest in our people in many ways including training, career development and competitive compensation backed by a pay for performance philosophy.