Associate Business Development Manager
ProService Hawaii Hawaii County, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
At ProService Hawaii, we empower local businesses to succeed by offering a wide range of solutions to help employers hire, retain and manage their employees. As Hawaii's leader in HR outsourcing and administration for over 25 years, our clients get access to a full service solution for their HR needs, at an affordable cost.
As an Associate Business Development Manager (aBDM) you'll be a part of a winning team and high performing service organization that our clients have grown to rely on. By actively seeking, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities; The aBDM is responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Identify and close new business opportunities through self generated and inbound leads, employee/client referrals, and relationship building with referral generating partners. Maintains lead to opportunity and first meeting to close conversion rates.
- Deliver a consultative sales experience from first meeting to close. Meet with key decision makers to demonstrate a strong understanding of their pain points, and articulate a strong understanding of how our product and service offering can address their needs. Collaborate with supporting departments including Sales Ops, Pricing, Implementation, Client Success and operations to ensure a positive experience from sales to implementation.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline at all times, ensuring records and key activities are actively recorded in SalesForce for reporting.
What You'll Bring:
- Team Player. Willingness to collaborate and contribute to our norm of "winning as a team.
- Excellence. Sets high, "stretch" standards of performance for self and all coworkers. Demonstrates low tolerance for mediocrity. Requires high-quality results. Exhibits conscientiousness and high sense of responsibility.
- Conceptual ability. Deals effectively not just with concrete, tangible issues, but also with abstract, conceptual matters.
- Strategic Skills. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Accurately assesses own organization's competitive strengths and vulnerabilities. Makes tactical and strategic adjustments, incorporating new data. Comprehends the "big picture".
- Listening. "Tunes in" accurately to the opinions, feelings, and needs of people. Understands impact of one's behavior on others. Empathetic. Patient. Lets others speak. Able to summarize and repeat a person's point of view.
- Persuasion. Exhibits persuasiveness during change; able to sell a "vision". Charisma is desirable, though soft sell and quiet credibility are acceptable alternatives.
- First Impression. Professional in demeanor. Creates favorable first impressions through appropriate body language, eye contact, posture, voice qualities, and attire.
- 3 years of experience working in B2B or consultative sales, account management, or related role in a quota carrying role.
- Prior PEO experience is a plus.
Why Join our PROhana?
Becoming an employee of ProService is becoming part of our #PROhana. All of our employees are eligible to participate in our benefits package which includes highlights like paid paternity leave, generous paid time off, student loan repayment assistance, and affordable healthcare coverage, just to name a few. We invest in our people in many ways including training, career development and competitive compensation backed by a pay for performance philosophy. For our sales roles, we offer an incredibly competitive compensation plan for our sales professionals that includes an uncapped commission structure that accelerates with higher annual performance.
ProService Hawaii is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, and local law.
ProService is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 808-394-8878.