Marketing Communications Specialist
ProPulse®--a Schieffer Company Peosta, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProPulse is excited to be expanding our team in hiring a Marketing/Communications Specialist. This position will work closely with the Sales and HR Teams on company branding, program development, and more! Ideal candidates will work well both individually and as part of a team and be highly motivated and results driven.
PRIMARY POSITION OBJECTIVE
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs across a variety of channels to support the growth and expansion of company products and capabilities.
- Design, create, and manage all marketing production related efforts such as company newsletters, promotional items, adverts, social media accounts, printed collateral, multimedia collateral, e-mail and direct mail pieces.
- Produce highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Assist in the coordinating or corporate events such as company-wide meetings (building culture), tradeshows and webinars (sales opportunities).
- Maintain and perform routine content and design updates to the ProPulse website using WordPress as the content management system.
- Implement e-mail and social media marketing campaigns and track performance.
- Create and execute lead generation activities and programs.
- Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with the preparation of analytic reports on web, email marketing, tradeshows and online marketing initiatives.
- Work with Human Resources in promoting ProPulse to the surrounding communities and implementing employee recruitment programs.
- Handle specific projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITES
- BS in Communications/Marketing or BA in Graphic Design or 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. (Required)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products. (Required)
- CMS (Wordpress or similar) experience. (Preferred)
- Computer proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and MS Office Programs. (Required)Familiarity with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly creativity with positive and flexible demeanor.
- Fast learner who can quickly adapt to our industry and the markets we serve.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Extremely organized to effectively work multiple projects at once.
Post offer drug test and physical required. EOE
At ProPulse, employees are second to none and are without a doubt, keeping the power moving forward. When you walk through the facility, it’s easy to see the hard work and dedication the people put forth, taking pride in the work.
We are located in eastern Iowa, the heartland of the Midwest. Nestled in the northeast corner of the state near the Mighty Mississippi River, and close to the Illinois and Wisconsin borders, the Greater Dubuque Area offers a quality of living experienced by few others.
ProPulse®--a Schieffer Company
BusinessView all jobs at ProPulse®--a Schieffer Company