The Systems Administrator position is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's and clients computer systems. Designs and installs Servers, Workstations, LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
This is an office-based position in our Bozeman, MT location.
Essential Functions Include:
- Administer servers, desktop computers, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Monitor and maintain users over the network.
- Managing server space, access rights, login availability and other security settings. This may mean monitoring users' Internet usage.
- Monitor workstation in an office, other type of buildings and remote locations to ensure they are in working condition.
- Fix most hardware or software problems quickly and efficiently including keeping a handy cache of spare hardware and software and backing up data regularly.
- Guarantee the data of a network by backing up any and all important data regularly, usually daily or weekly. Must be able to restore from these backups.
- Participate in extended disaster recovery plan.
Qualified candidates must have:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in system administration.
- Windows Server Admin/Install.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- Microsoft SQL, Exchange, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM.
- Administration of Cloud Services.
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to solve problems.
- System administrator must know which updates are needed and which may cause problems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Onsite customer service experience.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.