Decentralized Clinical Trial Registered Nurse, Elizabethtown PA
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group's fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today's dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
ProPharma Group focuses on providing program management and execution-based consulting within the life science industry. The GoClinical Clinician (GCC) is a licensed or certified medical clinician with experience across multiple specialties. The GCC is trained per protocol with focus on Decentralized Visit (DCV) procedures and ensures professional delivery of patient care in compliance with all local regulations, Good Clinical Practice, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes study-specific requirements for each assigned study which may include GCP training, IATA (dangerous goods) training, and study-specific training.
- Provides quality DCV services to patients at a location outside of the investigator site (e.g., home, office, school).
- Collaborates with Director of Nursing and GoClinical Clinician Manager to apply clinical research and nursing practices to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Completes source documentation during DCVs following Good Documentation Practice and submits source to project team in a timely manner.
- Communicates issues and patient safety concerns to GCPM, GCPC, and investigator site as appropriate.
- Physically able to perform assigned nursing tasks and lift equipment up to 25lbs in weight.
- Access to a reliable transportation to perform DCVs and transport necessary supplies and equipment (e.g., centrifuge, ECG machine, etc.).
Education & Experience
- Active, unencumbered RN licensure or certification in home state
- Multistate practice/licensure preferred where applicable
- Minimum 2+ years post-graduate experience
- Clinical research experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written).
- Flexible and able to make quick accommodations to schedule changes as well as process changes and to travel with limited notice. Ability to work afterhours or weekends preferred.
- Computer skills/experience. Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Google applications. Willingness to gain expertise in the use of propriety eSource software.
- Organized and able to multitask; prioritizes based on protocol and visit parameters.
- Consistent preparedness for specific visits requirements as well as equipment and additional supplies for potential trouble shooting at the visit.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
AddressFort Washington, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at ProPharma Group
Get fresh Clinical Lead Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.