Open to remote, pharm tech experienced applicants
A Contact Center Coordinator (CCC) is critical in completing the daily needs of the contracted clients supported by the Medical Information Contact Center including case entry, letter creation and fulfillment, and reporting. This position requires someone with technical administrative experience and a general working knowledge of computers and software within a regulated environment.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Direct/Enter inquiries received via email/fax/phone to the appropriate Medical Information Specialist where applicable. Each inquiry is recorded into the appropriate database along with demographic information.
2. Prepare and mail correspondence/mailers on behalf of our clients.
3. Maintain and update client information sheets.
4. Assist in the data collection, creation, and distribution of monthly client reports summarizing previous months’ activities.
5. Assist with regular reconciliation reports for individual clients.
6. Assist with ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data within the Contact Center database (IRMS).
7. Load and update Standard Response Letters (SRLs), frequently asked questions (FAQs)/verbal responses, and enclosures where needed.
8. Provide back-up support to the Medical Information Database Administrator where necessary.
9. Responsible for answering main phone lines, filing of standard documents, compiling information for monthly reports, article ordering and tracking for contractors, accounts payable, tracking postage and phone charges for invoicing purposes, and providing other administrative support.
10. Prepare set-up and assist in training for all new hires.
11. Provide assistance to the Quality Control Coordinator in reviewing adverse events and product complaints before they are sent to the client.
12. Assist in running reconciliation reports for each client.
13. Other duties as assigned
1. High School Diploma.
2. Minimum 1-3 years’ previous experience in administrative or data entry role.
3. Prefer at least 1-3 years’ experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry field especially in Medical/Drug Information, Pharmacovigilance, or Product Complaints.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent English language skills especially verbal and written (including proofreading) communication skills.
2. Ability to write fluent and grammatically correct American English.
3. Working knowledge of medical terminology, regulations, and industry standards.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills including empathetic customer service skills.
5. Accurate and proficient data entry skills.
6. Ability to multi-task with attention to detail within restrictive timeframes.
7. Proactive with demonstrative ability to independently identify problems and suggest effective solutions.
8. Ability to organize and prioritize in quickly changing environment within resource constraints.
9. Ability to take instruction and learn.
10. Receptive to constructive feedback.
11. Ability to demonstrate initiative and internal drive.
12. Willingness to seek out additional workload projects.
13. Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
14. Highly proficient in computer applications, including Microsoft Office software platforms and Adobe Acrobat.
15. Experience using a document management system.
16. Aptitude to learn other computer systems including inquiry handling database.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***