Client Account Manager
ProPharma Group Saint Paul, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Services Coordinator
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
The position is responsible for forging excellent working relationships with clients, supporting existing client contracts to ensure ProPharma Group is providing the required services and setting up the processes for new client contracts.
Essential Functions Include:
Client Project Management
- Manage designated ProPharma Group clients and their expectations in a proactive and professional manner
- Ensure client contracted services are delivered, maintained and within the scope of the contract
- Ensure the potential for expanded contract services is realized.
- Liaise with Implementation Manager to support the onboarding of new client contract services
- Support the extension of designated client services as delegated by management.
- Develop and maintain client Working Practices and other supporting documentation as required.
- Forge excellent working relationships with clients via regular open and honest client meetings and communications.
- Facilitate client discussions on issues or potential improvements with ProPharma Group including best practices and process efficiencies.
- Respond to client emails and other communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Arrange and host client visits at ProPharma Group’s offices.
- Liaise with clients to obtain data required for ProPharma Group to handle enquiries and ensure databases are updated in a timely manner with this information
- Ensure client invoicing is reflective of services
- Develop and delivery of client business review meetings.
- Ensure compliance with the specific Working Practices which have been agreed with designated clients.
- Prepare for and attending client audits as delegated by management.
- Ensure effective communication channel with Operations and other relevant departments to enable effective service provision
- Identify and implement systems and processes to improve quality for the clients.
- Maintain awareness of, and ensure compliance with, the legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of medical information on behalf of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ensure the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of ProPharma Group and its clients.
- Perform additional tasks within the Company as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have:
- College or University degree required.
- Minimum of one-year experience with a proven track record of success in contract, client or project management or medical information services.
- Preferred: Experience in a healthcare environment or medical information/pharmaceutical or relevant service environment.
- Able to liaise efficiently with client companies to ensure client satisfaction with ProPharma Group services.
- Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
- Able to liaise efficiently with internal departments to facilitate delivery of client services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- Sound planning, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work in a professional manner at all times, with clients, customers, team members and management.
- Good working knowledge of Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with Company’s health and safety policies.
- Occasional travel to client or other ProPharma Group offices.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
ProPharma GroupWhy Work Here?
Surround yourself with top talent in a growing company! ProPharma Group partners with life science companies to solve complex challenges.
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Germany, Canada, Sweden, and the Netherlands, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.