ProPacific Fresh is a California owned and operated food distributor and has an ambitious vision of "Feeding the West Coast". We provide our customers with fresh, frozen, and dry goods along with other necessary kitchen essentials.
We are currently seeking an experienced outside sales professional who can help us reach our vision by increasing our market share in the territory that is North of the Sacramento area.
- Maximize customer and market share.
- Cultivate long term value with our customers through consultative relationships.
- Positively contribute to the PPF brand at all times.
- Perform to the PPF Team sales Game plan, sales initiatives, established profit guidelines, and territory growth objectives.
- Maximize customer participation in product coupons, promotions, and rebates.
- Identify, qualify, and solicit new and existing customer opportunities.
- Perform scheduled business reviews per the direction of the DSM.
- Manage credit processes, AR collection activities, and Credit Policy disputes.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all product categories and sales related technology.
- Direct oversight of the Bid Assistant / ISR.
- Food Service Sales or related experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of success and accomplishment.
- Maintain a high level of competency with all PPF technologies including ERP systems, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Function effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and detail management skills.
- Ability to quickly define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to relate to employees across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage time effectively and perform to deadlines, often adjusting in accordance to evolving priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, utilize discretion and independent judgment in decision making and act with high-integrity at all times.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical
- Must have a valid California Drivers License
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance. We also offer an Employee Bulk Purchase Program allowing employees to purchase items from our warehouse utilizing our discounted rate.