Join our worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals. Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance.
Working with ProNexus, LLC gives you freedom, flexibility, variety and control over your career and your work/life balance. And it comes with the collaboration and support of a community of experienced, like-minded professionals.
As a Consultant with ProNexus,LLC you will have the ability to play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our consultants include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- An MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting or finance with 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with month-end close and large account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to resolve technical accounting issues.
- Ability to analyze transactions at both a detailed level and an overall summary level to ensure balances and transactions are reasonable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel and Access. Desired Qualifications/ Experience:
- Big 4 Public Accounting background
- CPA preferred
- Experience working with major ERP systems.