In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must complete a short survey. Please COPY and PASTE the following URL link into a browser window to complete the survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/xHC20MqH0a
ProMotion Rehab and Sports Medicine is a private outpatient orthopedic and sports physical therapy company that utilizes a manual therapy and evidence-based approach to treat patients in the Peed Dee region of South Carolina. We believe in patient-centered practice and we strive for excellent clinical outcomes in our team-oriented environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain safe and presentable working environment through compliance with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Implement components of treatment laid out by the physical therapist
- Promote improved movement and function by providing feedback to the patient that assists in the effectiveness of treatment
- Facilitate patient care by instructing, motivating, assisting, and advancing patients in therapeutic exercises and functional or sport-specific activities
- Apply and administer physical modalities as implemented by the physical therapist where appropriate
- Assist with administrative functions and day-to-day operations and procedures of the clinic as directed by the physical therapist
- Collaborate on subjective and objective findings with the physical therapist and determine necessity for modifying or coordinating treatment
- Maintain the highest standard for quality care and customer service
- Maintain working knowledge of current evidence and best practice by actively engaging in continuing education opportunities, reading peer-reviewed journal publications, and fostering professional networks
- Promote the profession, as well as public health and wellness via community volunteer and/or citizenship opportunities
ProMotion Rehab and Sports Medicine
Why Work Here?Our mission at ProMotion Rehab and Sports Medicine is to inspire and promote wellness through comprehensive rehabilitative and preventative physical therapy and occupational therapy services. We use an evidence-based approach, which blends our extensive clinical experience with research-backed treatments to obtain the best possible outcomes for our patients. We also know that a prevention-based approach to your health is the best way to combat injuries and chronic disease before they occur.
ProMotion offers a great work environment with a team oriented approach to patient care. Patient outcomes are at the center of our focus.