ProModel Corporation Ann Arbor, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
ProModel/FutureFlowRx is seeking an Implementation Engineer to work with customers and our group of software service professionals committed to helping customers achieve enduring impact from their investment in our platform.
This Engineer and team will ensure that the solutions are being deployed timely, integrated into the day-to-day operating environment and are attaining continuous impact. This Implementation role will require strong technical project management and customer engagement skills. Working closely with FFRx Advisory Services, Product Management, and Engineering, this person will ensure sustained success that is aligned with our overall customer objectives. It will require an individual who can scope out initial and ongoing efforts, identify unmet customer needs and influence the customer to mobilize the resources necessary to address these needs. Responsibilities:
- Manage an FFRx-specific set of software implementation processes to ensure that customer projects are properly staffed, well defined and managed to completion on schedule.
- Plan and execute the deployment of the ProModel/FutureFlowRx solution through data collection, system setup, training, and rollout to maximize use of the solution.
- Manage and continually develop both technical and non-technical aspects of the implementation lifecycle including project management, data collection, system setup and training.
- In coordination with advisory services, work with hospital personnel/executives to make the organizational, governance and process changes necessary to sustain impact in their investment in FFRX, as well as to hold their teams accountable to ongoing improvement.
- Work with customer executives to collect the data and information to showcase "as is" performance and how FFRx can help the customer improve on these performance levels.
- Work with FFRx sales, advisory services, and product management teams to help prepare proposals for deploying FFRx solutions in the hospital/health system.
- Support FFRx product management, clinical account management, and engineering in identifying feature/function enhancements to FutureFlowRx. The best ideas will emanate from the group's day-to-day customer success activities on site with the customer.
- 4+ years in a previous software service delivery role.
- Experience in teams of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent organizational, project management, time management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical background with experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience presenting to executive-level audience.
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate within a remote work environment.
- Experience deploying SaaS based analytics products.
- Demonstrated ability to work with enterprise IT organizations.
- Industry expertise in healthcare / hospitals.
- Experience deploying complex IT solutions or managing the implementation of large projects.
- Fully Remote
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
At ProModel, we both recognize and appreciate the fact that our most important asset is our employees. In order to attract and retain such invaluable talent, we offer industry-leading medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with Company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 10 paid holidays, and paid vacation, personal, and sick time. We realize that such a generous benefits package is virtually unheard of in today's market. This exemplifies our commitment to our employees!
ProModel CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits! Great Work Environment! Great Employees!
ProModel's work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and FUN! We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic, and innovative individuals to enhance our team. If you are results-focused, a team player, and you are as enthused about your own growth possibilities as you are about cutting-edge technology and business success, you belong at ProModel Corporation! At ProModel, we both recognize and appreciate the fact that our most important asset is our employees. In order to attract and retain such invaluable talent, we offer industry-leading medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with Company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 10 paid holidays, and paid vacation, personal, and sick time. We realize that such a generous benefits package is virtually unheard of in today's market. This exemplifies our commitment to our employees!
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at ProModel Corporation