Providing care from birth to early adulthood, pediatricians are concerned with the health of infants, children, and teenagers. They specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of ailments specific to young people and track their patients? growth to adulthood.
Ability to work with different health care workers, such as nurses and other physicians, to assess and treat children with various ailments. Physician will be involved treating day-to-day illnesses that are common to children?minor injuries, infectious diseases, and immunizations.
J-1 Visa's Welcome to Apply!
- On Call for ER Cases
- Responds to Consults from Medical Staff
- Hospital admissions, rounding and discharges as necessary
- Level I Nursery
- Attend Emergency C-section Deliveries
- Attend High Risk Deliveries as notified
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- ALCS, NRP and PALS certified
- Routine check-ups
- Well-child visits
- Diagnosis and treatment for common ailments such as sore throat and ear infection
- Treatment for common injuries such as sprains and scrapes
- Referrals to a specialist or medical center when needed
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases in children
- ADD and ADHD
- Set amongst gorgeous lakes and extensive woodlands, this area is known for its exceptional outdoor activities.
- Easy access to Lansing, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Chicago, and Toledo
- Attractive and affordable housing
- Excellent school system including private schools
- State of the art Dr. Robert W. Browne Aquatic Center & Recreation Campus
- Historic Tibbets Opera House
- An outstanding place to practice medicine and raise a family
Coldwater Regional Hospital is a member ProMedica, a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Current MI License
- ALCS, NRP and PALS certified
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace