ProMab Biotechnologies, Inc Richmond, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The administrative assistant will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer phones
• Greet visitors warmly
• Ensure reception area is tidy
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
• Help coordinate office activities.
• Send email and faxes
• Perform basic, filing, and clerical duties.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
• Sorting and distributing mail
• Scanning filing and light computer skills
• Managing calendars
• Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
• preparing reports and financial data
• Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Skills and Specifications
• Ability to efficiently prioritize
• Ability to take direction, meet targets and work efficiently under a supervising authority.
• Must be detail oriented
• A motivated worker that has the ability to handle delegated tasks autonomously.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• Requires strong computer and Internet research skills
• Project coordination experience
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff and outside clients and vendors
• excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Education and Qualifications
• Some college education preferred
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Keyboard skills
ProMab Biotechnologies, Inc
2600 Hilltop DriveRichmond, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ProMab Biotechnologies, Inc