ProLogistix Carlisle, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY for WAREHOUSE SUPERVISORS on 2nd & 3rd Shift
We are searching for qualified Warehouse Supervisors for Ross Distribution in Carlisle, PA
Direct Hire Opportunity!
$55K-$60K yearly salary depending on experience
- 2nd Shift 2:30PM-11:00PM
- 3rd Shift 10:30PM-7:00AM
- Overtime as needed
Warehouse Supervisor job duties are:
- Supervises activities of regular associates and temporary workers.
- Assesses production schedules and labor-hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Evaluates and assesses production methods, performances and efficiency for improvements and/or changes.
- Prepares and administers associate performance evaluations.
- Determines time and production standards and maintains records.
- Must have a "can-do", "make-it-happen" attitude. This is demonstrated by displaying the ability to use perseverance and initiative in order to ensure top performance, quality and service to our stores.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an open, engaging labor relations environment which remains issue free.
- Manage hourly team to ensure timely and accurate processing and distribution of merchandise to stores
- By effectively using the MAP (Managing Associate Performance) process, train, assess, motivate, coach, and evaluate associates in all areas of job duties using established methods and standards.
- Ensure rapid, accurate movement and processing of merchandise using established engineered methods and standards.
- Organize and prioritize daily work orders and staffing needs to meet production goals.
- Responsible for accuracy/quality of work for all assigned regular & temp associates.
- Conduct daily huddle meetings to communicate important daily events & priorities.
- Assist with the coordination of associate training/meetings for subjects such as safety, human resources, new process orientation.
- Job requires ability to work in a warehouse environment, primarily on a concrete floor.
- The job also requires sitting, standing, walking, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
- Occasional Requirements: Job requires bending, kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Qualifications And Special Skills Required
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in a fast paced environment required
- Developed written and verbal communication skills, as well as organization/prioritization skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively across multiple shifts/departments is required.
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Two years supervisory experience in a production or merchandising function preferred.
- Updated Resume
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ProLogistix