Job Title Packer Compensation: $12.35/hour 12/hr. +2 =14/hr. Perfect attendance incentive for the month of October!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 3pm-11pm (2nd Shift!!!!!) **Some overtime, may be required and some 10-hour days
Job Description: The duties of a Pick\Packer:
- To take raw materials, unpack, repackage, and create new package to prepare shipment of finished products for retail store display.
- The associate will hand pack or wrap a variety of materials, inspect for defects, apply labels, and pack product into displays.
- This position will perform some assembly type functions using hand, power tools, or glue guns. The packer will also place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- They are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times. The associate will always need to have the required Personal Protective Equipment on (PPE provided by company).
- Medical Plans Available
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-site Support team
- Safety program
- Team environment
Dress Code: Closed toed shoes are required. Long pants and shirts must have sleeves (no tank tops).
No baggy clothes or rips allowed. Please make sure that there are not inappropriate logos or any written that may be offensive. First Day Information: Please arrive early enough to allow time to park and get checked in. Parking can be crowded. All employees MUST present badge & parking pass to guard and then enter through the employee entrance.
The physical demands are:
- frequent twisting and bending, lifting and occasional reaching and crouching.
- Ability to lift 25-40 lbs.