Warehouse Associate Multi Shift
ProLogistix Stockton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Warehouse Associate
Multiple Shifts Available
Exceptional Company! Competitive Pay! And Great People, Too.
Are you ready to join a great company committed to safety, offering competitive pay and the opportunity to advance your skills and experience? Then get to know ProLogistix! We have an immediate opening for an experienced warehouse associate who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Apply today and learn why ProLogistix has consistently earned ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers.
"I gave ProLogistix a 10 out of 10 for their professionalism." - Martin, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3 months recent experience working in a distribution center or warehouse a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Able to count accurately
- Work in a team environment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Work environment may be hot or cold
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
Material Handler Requirements:
- Manually loading and off loading
- Heavy lifting required
- steel toe boots
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ProLogistix