Stand Up Reach Forklift Operator
Immediate Hire Needed!
Work for a Company That Treats You Right!
We are hiring qualified people for a Stand Up Reach Forklift operator role with a top employer in the area. The job offers competitive pay, benefits, and great people to work alongside. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn reliable weekly pay, learn new skills and work in the growing logistics field. Plus, when you join ProLogistix, you get a personal recruiter who cares about your growth and success!
Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that ProLogistix is a great place to work!
“I cannot think of anything I would change about working with ProLogistix. My contact goes out of her way to help me and I'm very grateful for everything she does. In my opinion it could not possibly get any better!” - Kenneth, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience in stand up reach
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Operate in narrow aisles
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
Who You Are
- Exact: You’re super precise! Everything you do is with great accuracy and detail. AND you are reliable!!!
- Forward-Thinker: You’re always a few steps ahead, anticipating the needs of those around you and ensuring the appropriate products are always ready to go. You understand the business and can prepare as needed. Whether it’s a slow season or a busy one, you’re always on your toes to ensure your orders are 100%.
- Great Communicator: You can strike up a conversation with anyone in your vicinity and can build long-lasting relationships. You know what it takes to be a part of a team and communicate needs when necessary