ProLogistix Now Hiring for Experience Stand-Up Forklift Operators.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from varies areas of the warehouse as needed. Responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, etc.
Schedule: Rotate shifts - average 10 - 16 hours a day- must be available to work overtime.
- 1 year of experience
- Work weekends and Holidays if need it
- Pass require screening
- Cross train and be a team player
- Lift 50lbs, Bend, Twist and Stand consistently throughout shift
- Math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
- High degree of attention to detail required to prevent injury to others; promoting a safe work environment
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- May be required to use RF scanner gun, and/or Voice pick.
Apply online at www.prologistix.com and call to set up an appointment!