Our Hebron, KY office is looking for an experienced Recruiter with Forklift experience to join our team! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country’s largest logistics staffing specialists.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Conduct daily Forklift Certification courses
- Perform all administrative duties related to Forklift Certification compliance
- Assess candidate’s performance while operating lifts and evaluate skill levels
- Build, maintain and nurture strong relationships with our client partner
- Participate in client forecasting meetings
- Remain informed and knowledgeable of client’s business needs
- Track client’s key metrics each month including turnover, tenure, order/fill ratio, time to fill
- Ensure enough candidate flow to meet all customer requirements
- Conduct successful orientations and quality checks with new hires
- Manage all aspects of field employee employment at the site including coaching, counseling, and termination while maintaining related support functions
- Find creative, proactive solutions to staffing and performance challenges
- Ensure a positive candidate/ field employee experience
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety
- Conduct site evaluations and safety walks
- Participate in client safety meetings and trainings as needed
- Demonstrate company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity
- Extensive experience on all types of Forklifts (Sit Down, Stand-up, Order Picker, EPJ)
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience -previous onsite management experience is strongly preferred
- Warehouse and Production lead experience a plus
- Payroll experience a plus
- Must display strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Why Work Here?www.employbridge.com
Fast-paced staffing role! Great benefits and growth opportunities too!