ProLogistix Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Recruiter Position to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ProLogistixWhy Work Here?
Amazing opportunity with great incentives, great benefits, and unlimited potential for growth. We help you, grow you!
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
4946 S. Virgina St.Reno, NV