Position - Receiving Clerk
Shift: 1st shift -
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- verify and keep records on incoming shipments
- prepares items for the replenishment department by performing duties related to quality and productivity standards.
- Requires standing and walking for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to endure warehouse conditions (heat/cold - depending on weather)
- Pre-employment screenings may be given based on client requirements
- Must have reliable transportation
Dress code -
- Long pants or shorts are ok, shorts no shorter than 1 inch above knee, t-shirts ok
- Closed toe shoes
- NO Hoodies are to be worn
- No jewelry allowed except for wedding ring, no watches
- No cellphones in building.
- Lunch to be brought in a clear plastic bag.
- Break room has vending machines, fridges and microwaves.
- There are limited lockers, you can bring in a small lock and store your items during your shift
- Medical , Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability offered
- Weekly Pay every Friday