ProLogistix is seeking an Entry Level Outside Salesperson in the North Jersey Market!
If you are a hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, then we would love to speak with you! The territory will be North New Jersey and will include cities of Cranberry, Newark, and Middlesex .
Who are we?
At ProLogistix/ ResourceMFG, we are a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics and manufacturing industry. Logistics and Manufacturing staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country’s largest logistics staffing specialists. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.prologistix.com or www.resourcemfg.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Develop full knowledge of assigned sales territory
- Prospect new opportunities for business
- Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful sales proposals
- Develop and expand network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities
- Ability to drive to The territory will be North New Jersey and will include cities of Cranberry, Newark, and Middlesex .
- Report to Sales and Operations management regularly with progress updates
- Cooperate with and engage Operations staff to ensure that business is served successfully
- Demonstrate the company's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators through daily activity
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Staffing experience preferred, not required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
- Ability to commute within assigned territory to reach prospective and existing client sites
- A strong understanding of all facets of the sales process
- Proven track record for success in business development and revenue generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection and overcome obstacles with tact and professionalism
- Ability to meet required budget and quota expectations
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.