What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in Anderson, SC Area! The Onsite Manager effectively manages field employees at Borg work site.
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country’s largest logistics staffing specialists. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.prologistix.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Personifies our company at the work site.
- Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
- Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops value-added services to support changing client needs.
- Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment.
- Maintains all support functions for field employees at client site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
- Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
- Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
- Manages field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
- Facilitates on-site events for field employees on site, including but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety awareness programs, and co-sponsored social events.
- Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents at the site.
- Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account
- Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP’s.
- Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Onsite management preferred
- Exceptional communication skills required
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Why Work Here?www.employbridge.com
Fast-paced staffing role! Great benefits and growth opportunities too!