Advance your career now! Put your mechanical and analytical skills to use!!
Machine Operators needed in Thomasville, NC!
12 hour shifts!! 6pm-6am (3-2-2 shifts) AND 6am-6pm (3-2-2 shifts)
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors product and process to ensure quality of product to documented procedures.
- Makes required adjustments to maintain quality of product.
- Records and reports production numbers including disruptions and rejects.
- Coordinates and executes to published schedule.
- Changes and adjusts tooling as required.
- Assists Machine Operator with changeovers.
- Resolves small alarms on the production line in order to maximize uptime.
- Performs required PM.
- Loads, unloads and moves material using forklift.
Why work for ProLogistix/ResourceMFG???
- Great places to work
- Weekly pay periods
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits offered
- FREE career focused online classes
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience in a fast-paced work environment
- 1+ years of experience with automated machines
- 1+ years of experience adjusting machine to produce quality product
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn to operate forklift
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills