ProLogistix Newark, CA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We realize that our greatest assets are our employees, which is why we are dedicated to offering opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build your career with ProLogistix. Together we can continue to lead the industry and help build our infrastructure from the ground up.
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate the processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Review Transportation processes for continuous improvement
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Utilize the knowledge in LTL and FTL, selecting excellent carriers for the company to conduct a cost-effective job
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and and AD&D Insurance to all of our associates. In addition, we offer free online courses accredited through Penn Foster. Our associates are able to learn or enhance new skills, and range from Administrative Assistant, to Blueprint reading, and Electrical Maintenance to name a few.
- Must have 1-2 years previous exp in a similar role
- Must have experience using Office Suites
- Must be flexible and able to work OT as required
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ProLogistix