Inventory Control Manager
ProLogistix Oakland, CA
- Expired: July 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inventory and Compliance Analyst
ProLogistix in Hayward, CA is currently hiring for an Inventory and Compliance Analyst.
This position is located at the Port of Oakland, CA. and this position is one that will call upon someone with inventory control experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Physical yard inventories and reconciliation of all equipment (containers, chassis, trailers, etc.). This job does involve some physicality, and it must be performed in all weather, including rain.
- Audit and report on yard capacity constraints, utilization, container chassis usage (FIFO utilization), chassis M&R status, reporting updates, daily internal/external reporting, intermodal equipment pool reporting and adjustments as workflows dictate.
- Support cross-dock administration personnel in all aspects of manifesting, bill of lading creation, aging inventory and allocation creation for the cross-dock.
- You will communicate internally with members of our team as well as externally with our customers.
- Further, you will need to perform some manual data entry (strong 10-key skills a plus);
- Maintain some paper files and scan documents;
- Typing, faxing, printing, and other administrative skills are a plus.
Benefits we offer:
- We offer weekly pay
- Medical, dental, vision, and Life Insurance
- Free Penn Foster on-line courses
- Apply today and work tomorrow!
- Inventory experience preferred;
- Knowledge of logistics and dispatching preferred;
- Experience in port operations and/or transportation industry
- Ability to walk constantly throughout the yard
- MS Office Suites Required
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ProLogistix