Customer Service Represntative
ProLogistix Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$22.50 an hour - WEEKLY PAY!Please note - this position is NOT REMOTE.Customer Service Representative Expectations:
- Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email, and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 150 Live Chats (up to 4 concurrent), 30-50 telephone calls, and 40-50 emails.
- Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances.
- Receive and promptly respond to customer queries
- Develop customer service resolutions
- Document issues and resolutions
- Learn about new product and services
- At least 1 year of high-volume traffic in a call center environment
- Managing an average of 50-60 calls, 150 chats and 50 emails per shift - simultaneously.
- Multitasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
BusinessView all jobs at ProLogistix