Customer Service Rep
ProLogistix Oxnard, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
customer service goal is to ensure our customer’s every need is met so that they are happy, satisfied lifelong customers. We are looking for a highly trained communicator with a passion for health, wellness, and nutrition to better serve our customers.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will provide product information and resolve questions, concerns, and/or issues that the customer might face, while maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times.
- Assist with customer inquiries, account information and/or complaints via email, online chat, and phone
- Build sustainable relationships and loyalty with customers through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Troubleshoot errors related to order processing and subscriptions
- Process returns and refunds
- Process sample requests submitted by our Sales and Marketing departments
- Knowledgeable of product information
- Assist with online customer reviews
- Track and trend customer issues and complaints to share with QA
The following are the minimum qualifications, which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. An Associates Degree or 2 year(s) progressively responsible related experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Ability to be an effective team member and manage various projects
- Ability to assist in facilitating progressive change
- Ability to navigate multiple platforms and programs.
BusinessView all jobs at ProLogistix