Customer Service Rep
ProLogistix Hutchins, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
•Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service
• Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts.
• Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests, and posts inventory records
• Coordinates special, last minute shipping requests with the transportation departments, expediting orders as necessary.
• Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Performs paperwork associated with orders including the
• Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers and greeting customers and visitors in the office.
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• 1-2 years of data entry experience is required.
• Knowledge of inventory control practices, Microsoft operating system, Word, Excel
• Possesses internal customer service skills.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and independently.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail-oriented.
• Communicate effectively with other associates and customers and develop good working relationships.
• Listen and adapt to change.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Can operate a computer, printer, copier, fax machine.
BusinessView all jobs at ProLogistix