- 2nd shift -5:00pm till 1:30am (Will be required to train in 1st shift for the first 2 weeks)
- Monday - Friday
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk utilizes Warehouse Management Systems to work with receivers to supply paperwork and generate reporting for all receiving activities.
• Validate and record inbound and outbound data manually and systematically (WMS)
• Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments
• Ensure accuracy, prepare and generate pick list, packing list, POD recovery, etc. for inbound or outbound activities
• Effectively communicate with carriers, customer, operations, and management
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, inbound/outbound phone calls, use of radio, data entry, etc.
• Verify and receive product into inventory
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Knowledge of Order entry systems
- Previous customer service Experience
- Safety Focus
- Great Attendance Record
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to operate in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work 8-10 hours shifts when needed
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and bend, frequently throughout the shift
- Ability to perform all tasks without damaging product
- Resume and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!