Contact Center Associate
ProLogistix Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProLogistix is seeking customer service representatives for a high-volume call center in Seattle to join our team. Visit our office to learn more about the position and start immediately!
· Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email, and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 150 Live Chats (up to 4 concurrent), 30-50 telephone calls, and 40-50 emails.
· Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances.
· Receive and promptly respond to customer queries
· Develop customer service resolutions
· Document issues and resolutions
· Learn about new product and services
We are currently staffing for OVERNIGHT SHIFTS
$22.50 an hour - WEEKLY PAY!
For immediate consideration, apply NOW: www.prologistix.com
· At least 1 year of high-volume traffic in a call center environment
· Managing an average of 50-60 calls, 150 chats and 50 emails per shift - simultaneously.
· Multitasking is essential in every interaction.
· High energy, commitment to superior customer support
· General computer/internet knowledge.
· Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
· Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
· Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
· Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
ProLogistixWhy Work Here?
Amazing opportunity with great incentives, and unlimited potential for growth. We help you, grow you!
If you’re looking for a job in Manufacturing, logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.