Cherry Picker / Order Picker Lift Operators
Work for One of the Largest Logistics Employers in the Nation!
Don’t miss the chance to join a company that values the work you do. We’re hiring NOW for experienced Cherry Picker / Order Picker Lift Operators. If you have a strong work ethic and want to be part of a great team, then you may be just the person we have been looking for! You’ll enjoy competitive pay, benefits, a safe workplace and awesome people to work alongside.
Apply now to work for a company with the highest commitment to your safety and learn why our associates give ProLogistix a 4.5-star rating for being a company you can trust.
“ProLogistix is a great company that really cares about its workers. I will always choose ProLogistix when I need to find a job.” - Jason, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent experience on Cherry Picker/ Order Picker Lift
- Operate at heights up to 30 feet in the air
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper forklift safety skills
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse
- Follow safety guidelines
- Use handheld scanners or onboard computers
- Stand for an entire shift
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
- 6 months recent cherry picker forklift
- Some warehouse experience also a plus
- Great attitude