Bilingual Customer Service Representative
ProLogistix Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Bi-Lingual Spanish/English Customer Service Supervisor
Develops, motivates, evaluates, and coaches staff on work procedures, proper call handling and teamwork all while delivering excellent customer service.
Works directly with staff to answer questions, monitor calls, and give ongoing feedback. Monitors all performance measures and metrics such as daily purchase orders, the correct input of sales orders in the system and the verification of payments.
Allocates resources to meet volume and performance demands.
Identifies developmental needs for individual team members.
A “Leads by Example”.
Monitors all day to day interaction with customers.
Train all CSR’s in Suggestive Selling Techniques, upsell where able
Other Duties as assigned
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
$15 Hourly DOE
Position is contingent on required screenings!
We are always looking for Qualified Warehouse and Manufacturing Associates for our client sites!
$80 bucks for anyone your refer and that works 80 consecutive hours at any of our client sites.
Position is Contingent on required background and Drug screening policies
These opportunities include the following perks!
- Health, Dental and Vision Offered
- Discounts through major retailers such as Verizon, AT&T & Sam's Club Memberships
- Free Online courses thorough Penn & Foster. The largest online educational institution.
- Weekly direct deposit. No worries about paper checks.
- Bonus Programs! Make extra money just for coming into work!
BusinessView all jobs at ProLogistix