Administrative Office Clerk - Production Environment
ProLogistix Lynwood, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Good Pay. Great Company and People.
We’re HIRING NOW for a Now hiring for experienced Administrative / Office Clerks for a local Production client! Candidates should have an Administrative or Office environment background, but able to help out with the Production Department.
Work in a fast-paced distribution center alongside great people, and with opportunity to grow. When you join the ProLogistix family, you get access to FREE online skills training and a personal recruiter to help you get ahead in your job.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team? Apply Now, and you'll see why 9 out of 10 employees give ProLogistix two thumbs up for being a great company to work with.
"ProLogistix is constantly providing opportunities for good, reliable work!" - Jayquann, ProLogisitx Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
The job duties would include:
• Being a value added member of the Production Department
• Create new product listing with media, content, pricing, inventory, etc.
• Manually entering product data into excel sheets or other programs used posting for listings
• Directly listing on our website – Similar to eBay pages
• Cleaning product to prepare for listing
• Manifesting inventory
• Product Photography
• Perform data import/export into various websites
• Coordinate with various departments to ensure availability of product and shipment of orders
• Other general duties related to the Production Department, to include sorting, counting, quality control and more
- Ability to work under pressure in demanding environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Experience with eBay and other eCommerce platforms is a HUGE plus.
- Proficient in MS Word or Excel (VLOOKUP a plus)
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets
- Handle and follow-through on directions well
- Pay attention to details
- Great team attitude
- Hard-Working with a ready to get things done attitude
- Using Google & other tools to research product effectively
- Great writing skills
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
BusinessView all jobs at ProLogistix