ProLogistix Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: January 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounting Specialist II is responsible for performing clerical accounting tasks to support the accounting department.
This is an opportunity to make a difference and have an impact on a growing company.
• Customer invoicing (Preparation, processing, and data entry in customer portal)
• Process credit memos as requested by account managers
• Purchase order processing (initiate, verify, & approve)
• Prepare vendor invoices for AP department for processing - high volume 2-3,000
• Assist in coding of vendor invoices
• Communicate between collection department and customer on billing issues and resolution
• Data entry into accounting software (Great Plains, Wennsoft, Avalara, etc)
• Audit and reconcile employee monthly credit card expense reports
• Prepare and enter journal entries
• Reconcile general ledger activity to customer billing
• General ledger balance sheet reconciliations utilizing Blackline Accounting software
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree in accounting preferred
- 2-4 years of prior experience in a progressive accounting support role
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Expertise in Excel
- Proficient in use of accounting systems, Great Plains a plus
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ProLogistix