Customer Service Specialist - Weekly Pay
ProLogic Marketing Pensacola, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubicle?
- Do you have Great People Skills and want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
- Do Quality Control and Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We are looking for friendly, high ENERGETIC to join our marketing and sales team! If you are a go-getter, fast learner, and love speaking with people face to face, well you found the right fit!
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable, and trainable. A person looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is essential.
Engage with customers in a retail setting on behalf of our clients to provide a positive customer experience
Answer questions regarding our clients' products and services and current promotions
Identify and recommend appropriate products and services to customers based on their needs and preferences
Create and maintain customer loyalty through excellent customer interactions
Participate in on-going training and development
* We do NOT offer any remote / administrative / call center / door-to-door / b2b or 1099 positions * *
We need enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
ProLogic Marketing is one of the premier promotional sales and marketing firms in the Pensacola area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. Our clients are looking for "an edge" in advertising. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that adds more of a personality for our clients' brand and services. This enables us to educate them on any changes in our client’s industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
Positions vary by department but some opportunities may include exposure to the following fields:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Team Management
- Personnel / Interviewing
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Development of Marketing Plans
ProLogic Marketing Offers:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel
- Unlimited opportunities
ProLogic Marketing will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit-based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry-level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Be a career-oriented individual
- Must be available to start within two weeks
Apply now for immediate consideration!
ProLogic MarketingWhy Work Here?
Paid Training, transferable skills, & a teamwork atmosphere. Everyone has access to our Management training program - NO glass ceilings!
ProLogic Marketing is a leading marketing and sales company with locations in Pensacola! Our team serves as Brand Ambassadors for National Clients seen on the Fortune 500 & 100 lists. We provide quality customer experiences in locally in Northern Florida while fostering a personalized growth-experience within our team.
1149 Creighton Road Suite 4Pensacola, FL