Auto Glass Technician Job Posting
We are a family owned business located in Mesa, Arizona. We currently have job openings in all parts of the valley. This position is for a key member of our team- responsible for the quality and efficient mobile installation and repair of auto glass.
Why join our team:
· Various Compensation Packages Offered – Top pay based on experience
· Stable employment
· Small business work culture – treated as a valued team member
· Health insurance offered
· Paid Sick and Vacation Time
· Tools and Uniform Provided
· Vehicle provided (which is parked at your home so no need to go to the office daily)
· Performance based incentives and bonus opportunities
· 2 years minimum auto glass experience
· Quality minded and take pride in what you do
· Have good Customer service skills and professional appearance and personality
· Must have strong knowledge and skills to perform replacement of all auto glass
· Be self-motivated and have ability to work independently with little or no supervision
· Proficiency to navigate tablet/phone-based technology
· Good driving record
· Excellent communication skills and attendance
· Perform mobile removal and installation of auto glass, and glass repairs. Utilize hand and power tools to remove moldings, wipers, mirrors, windshields, door glass, and back glass minimizing any vehicle damage according to specified procedures.
· Keep track of and inspect for any defects the glass picked up from suppliers and dealerships. Return any unused, and/or warranty glass for refunds.
· Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of supplies on vehicle
· Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed prior to leaving customer.
· Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
· Technician will communicate with office staff and auto glass suppliers
· Keep customer time frames and communicate with customers via phone of expected arrival time
· Complete invoices, photos, inspection sheets, daily route sheets, and weekly logs as required
· Meet and exceed customer expectations for service and efficiency
WE DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EMPLOYEES – NO NIGHTS, NO ON CALL, NO UNREALISTIC EXPECTATION OF 9-10 WINDSHIELDS DAILY
*IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING FOR ANOTHER GLASS SHOP WE WILL KEEP ALL YOUR INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL!
keywords: auto glass technician, auto glass installer, glass tech, mobile glass tech, auto glass, windshield tech, glass technician, glaze, glass repair, auto glass repair, auto glass, safelite, labor, trade, gerber, auto glass service, lube tech, tire tech, auto tech, apprentice, oil tech, mechanic, automotive career, auto career