We are looking for Clinical Supervisors to join our team at various locations! See below for locations and position specifics:
- Colerain, OH
- Cincinnati, OH (Morgan Street)
- Mason, OH
- Erlanger, KY
- Deliver Chemical Dependency Counseling
- This position entails the provision of direct care services to patients as well as supervision of other clinical counselors, including but not limited to: diagnostic assessment, case management, information and referral, consultation, and crisis intervention. Provides individual, group and family therapy participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing a comprehensive psychosocial assessment. Acts as liaison with other service providers, courts, probation, and/or other referral sources in matters pertaining to individual clients. Supervises and instructs clinical counseling staff as required.
- Independent Licensure with Supervision designation preferred (LPCC-S, LISW-S, IMFT-S, LICDC-CS)
- Independent Licensure that may be considered (LPCC, LISW, IMFT, LICDC)
- Personality desired: Patience and compassion. Are realistic about the process of recovery. Are proactive in finding new approaches. Are flexible and adaptable. Can be decisive, a quick thinker and decision-maker. Create timely and detailed documentation. Have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in MAT clinic, working with addiction, and in out-patient setting are preferred.
- $40,000-62,250 based on years of experience
- M-F 8am-5pm
- No weekend or holiday requirement
- 40 hours per week
- Full-time staff position
- Business Professional or Scrubs. You will be given a clothing allowance for the first 90 days.
Full benefits offered!
*Please apply with your current resume for immediate consideration!*
Why Work Here?ProLink Healthcare connects talented clinicians with the best opportunities the healthcare industry has to offer. Contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement positions available. Visit prolinkstaffing.com to browse thousands of open positions and find the one that’s right for you.
The right fit makes all the difference. We’re here to help you find it.