We are looking for Counselors/Therapist to join our team at various locations! See below for locations and position specifics:
- Cincinnati, OH (Morgan Street)
- Batavia, OH
- Massillon, OH
- Daily Patient Counseling: Our patients need your guidance! You will conduct individual, group, family or couples counseling using appropriate counseling methods to maximize treatment process and outcomes while utilizing evidence-based therapy based on ASAM criteria
- Conducting Evaluations, Assessments, and Recommendations: Your expert knowledge is critical! You will be using your mastery when meeting with our patients to perform initial screenings, provide an in-depth evaluation/assessment and use appropriate interviewing techniques and/or instruments to develop an accurate diagnostic summary/service plan. Make medical referrals when needed.
- Creating Treatment Plans: Your treatment plan is a starting point to support our patient’s road to recovery! You will select counseling/treatment methods to maximize treatment process and outcomes for groups, individuals, and family counseling. Update treatment plans and quality of service rendered by others. Coordinate patient care with the on-site medical team, including the physician, nurse practitioner, and/or psychiatrist.
- Daily Documentation: It’s all in the details! You will write compliance regulatory clinical reports, adult diagnostic assessments, progress notes, diagnostic and transfer/discharge summaries and treatment plans utilizing the agency's designated Electronic Medical Record, within a specified time frame.
- Meetings: By providing in-service training to other treatment team members in addition to attending required meetings for individual and group supervision, treatment team meetings, along with quarterly in-service you are letting your peers and co-workers know you are all in! Also, from time to time you may be asked to provide various other services as needed including but not limited to case management.
Master’s Degree Independent Licensure preferred (LPCC, LISW, IMFT, LICDC). Dependent Licensure may be considered (LPC, LSW, MFT, LCDC III)
- $34,362-62,250 based on years of experience.
- M-F 8am-5pm
- No weekend or holiday requirement
- 40 hours per week
- Full-time staff position
Full benefits offered!
*Please apply with your current resume for immediate consideration!*
Why Work Here?ProLink Healthcare connects talented clinicians with the best opportunities the healthcare industry has to offer. Contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement positions available. Visit prolinkstaffing.com to browse thousands of open positions and find the one that’s right for you.
The right fit makes all the difference. We’re here to help you find it.